Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Recovery Day


The no nap from yesterday showed it's ugly head today. Elizabeth was so tired this morning and had a really tough time and was a little extra whinny. She also had little bit of a cough this morning, I'm hoping just allergies.

Elisea and I had a run in with a yellow jacket at the breakfast table. I was holding her when I felt something fall from the ceiling. The yellow jacket landed between her leg and her brace. I was like great how am I going to get that out without it stinging her. Luckly I was able to get it out, but in the process it landed inside my robe. I set her down and waved it out of my robe. It then flew up to the light and I tried to get it with my shoe but it flew away. We found it later under the corner of Andrew's chair and I killed it this time.

We didn't stay outside to long today, because the kids were having a hard time. Elizabeth was climbing onto the 4 wheeler and then Ethan would climb on and she would be frustrated. She was also riding in the wagon behind the 4 wheeler and Ethan stopped and she flipped out and landed face first on the hitch of the 4 wheeler. Surprise, she was not really excited about that. So, I decided it was time for lunch and naps. They both had great naps, even Elisea slept (just waking up 2 times to eat). The long naps were nice, I was able to get caught up on some laundry and much needed cleaning after a long weekend.

The temperature really dropped so the rest of the evening was spent inside chilling with Daddy.

No comments: