Thursday, June 19, 2008

Doctor Day

I took Elisea to the Othopedic Surgeon yesterday to have her 1 month follow up. She did really good and the doctor said that her hip is getting tighter. He scheduled an ultrasound and another check up in a month. She did a little better in the car seat, only cried a little on the way in and a little on the way back.

For lunch we had sandwiches, I had swiss chees on mine (this is come into play in a minute). Ethan was being naughty and I told him to stop. He didn't listen to I jumped up and got down to talk to him right in his face. That is when he said "the breathe is stinky" (the swiss cheese). Of course you have to laugh.

After lunch the kids watered the plants while I tilled. Grandma was there to help with the watering.

Elisea took a really good nap today. She slept from around 4:30pm till I woke her up at 9:00pm

We ended the day with picking up sticks and making a smores bom fire. Yummy!

No comments: