Ethan I and I had another conversation about how we get ot heaven. This one was sparked by the devotional book I was reading to him. Here is the converstaion.
E: "How do we get to heaven"
Me: "Remember we have talked about that before, how do we get to heaven?"
E: "In our car, can we drive there?"
Me: "No, how do you think we can get to heaven?"
E: "Jump up there really high"
Me: "No, remember we talked about the only way to get to heaven?"
E: (interurpting me) "Remember last year we went to Mrs. Wolfe's pool and daddy jumped off that board really high up into the sky?"
Me: "I remember that, did daddy go to heaven?"
E: "no"
Me: "Remember we can only get to heaven by believing in Jesus and asking him to save us from our sins and come into our heart to live."
E: (with an excited look on his face) "God lives in Daddy's heart"
Me: "I know and he lives in Mommy's heart too"
E: "Oh, can we get some more peanuts?"
Me: "Yeah, sure buddy" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment