We went for our nightly walk, which also includes throwing rocks in the creek. Ethan didn't get his rocks this time since last time her threw Elizabeth's in without asking her. Well he really wanted some rocks and kept asking for them. We both told him "no", and asked if he learned his lesson. He said "yes", with his head down. I said "well maybe if you ask nicely Elizabeth would share some of her rocks with you".
So, Ethan asked "Elizabeth may I please have a rock". She replied with a not nasty but definite "NO!" Andrew and I just cracked up. So, he asked again this time adding "I said please (you know the magic word)". This time the answer was "peese, no". After he asked the third time and I asked her is she would share, she gave him a rock. What a sweet little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment