Friday, June 6, 2008

Nothing New

I haven't written since Wednesday, because we haven't done much. Thursday and today are just so hot, 90 degrees hot and very humid. The kids have been playing in the pool and sandbox, but the deer flies are just awful this year. If they don't have their hats on, it is ugly.

Elisea has been a little more fussy then normal, so I'm not sure what it going on there. After she is finished eating she does smile at me when I'm talking to her. It so sweet to watch her try to figure out how to smile. She is still eating every 2 hours, which is very time consuming. She is sleeping in the crib upstairs now. We timed that perfect because of the noise of the air conditioner Elizabeth doesn't even hear her crying at night. I think Elizabeth could sleep through a freight train coming into her room though. The only way that Elisea will sleep in on her tummy, I know you aren't supposed to do that. I have tried her side and her back and she wakes up crying. I think it might have something to do with her brace. If she lays on her back then her legs are up in the air and if she lays on her side the plastic part leaves a mark on her leg. Oh well, she does have really good neck strength, but it does worry me a little bit. It is either her tummy or she is up crying, her tummy it is.

It is supposed to be a hot sticky weekend, so the pool and sprinkler are in our future. We also have a church picnic on Sunday at 5pm, when it is supposed to be 90 degrees. Oh what fun!

No comments: