Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We had a full morning. Elisea had an appointment to have her brace check out. All the kids did really well they enjoyed watching the fish in the tank at the doctors. Elisea's brace was fitting fine and there was no adjustments needed. After the appointment we headed to Kohls to exchange some dresses that were to small for Elizabeth. Once again the kids did really good. After that we headed over to Jefferson Pointe for a bagel and a walk around while I feed Elisea in the car. After I got done feeding her I went to meet them so I could do a quick diaper change for the girls. When we got up stairs Ethan starts talking about going to see a train.
Me: "what train"
Ethan: "the train that goes round and round".
Me: "there isn't a train here".
Ethan: "the train that goes in the wall."
Which sparked my memory that they have a train in the children's department that goes around in and out of the wall. The only other time Ethan was in Von Mar was when I was feeding Elizabeth when she was a baby. He was about a month short of his first birthday then. Man he has a good memory. Andrew says we need to keep pumping him full of those Bible verses.
Then it was on to Meijer. I'm tired just typing it. By now Elisea was tired of being in her carseat and the fact that I forgot her pacifier was started to show. But we made it through Meijer and only forgot pretzels.

We picked up a Subway on the way home since it was getting late. Elizabeth went down for a nap and Ethan played in the pool and sandbox while I feed Elisea and then put away the groceries.

Andrew went for a run when he got home and then we had dinner. We had popsicles on the patio after our dinner. Everyone enjoyed the cool treat. Elizabeth did really good with some help from Daddy. Ethan was eating his slow (of course), so I told him"just take a bit". He said " I don't want to take a bit it is freezing". After having popsicles we all needed baths and then we headed off to prayer meeting at church.

Rebecca Belth was at prayer meeting tonight so she watched the kids so I could go into the meeting. After the meeting Ethan wanted to run down the big hill. They just put in a ark playground at the bottom, he hadn't seen yet. When he did see it it was a straight beeline, as did Elizabeth. They both had a good time playing on the playground, until Elizabeth fell off the ladder. She had been doing pretty good, then boom. That was our sign to leaves, everyone was getting tired.

We ended the night putting the air conditioners in because it was so sticky in the house. It is supposed to be 90 tomorrow and through the weekend as well. Welcome to summer.

No comments: