Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Highlights

Saturday:
Andrew dropped Elisea and I off at a neighborhood garage sale and he took the other two kids and headed to Meijer. What a good daddy! It was so nice to walk around the subdivision and enjoy the peace and quiet. Of course that was after Elisea had a bottle and went to sleep. She hates the car seat. She is only happy when I'm holding her up on my shoulder or in the Bjorn. Hopefully this a faze because it is getting old. We spent the rest of the day just hanging around the house. Andrew continued his war with the clover in the yard. That was very funny to watch. Both of the kids slept till around 5pm. It was a nice quiet afternoon for Andrew and I.

Sunday:
Elisea had another grumpy day. She was not real good during ABF or church and I spent both time holding her. I didn't even get to listen to the message. We have to come up with another plan. She was so tired but just couldn't relax and go to sleep. She did take a good nap when we got home, along with Andrew. The other two did not! I had to go up about 10 times putting kids back in bed and to give out some spankings. Finally about 4 I said forget it , and got them up and sent them outside. We ended the day with another bad storm with very strong winds.

No comments: