We had our 2nd church picnic on Sunday. It was a beautiful evening. The Ethan had a great time playing with Reid and Elizabeth just ran around the property. Andrew and I had a great time visiting with our new friends and getting to know everyone better. It is so nice having people our age, with similar interesting, and ages of kids. Explosion
The most exciting part of the picnic was provided by Elisea. Lisa Wood had been holding her when she realized that Elisea had wet through her clothes onto the blanket. Or so she thought it was wet, it was the other! I was down at the playground watching Elizabeth (since she has already fallen off the ladder twice), this left Andrew in charge of cleanup duty. Duty, that's funny! When I came up over the hill, I noticed Andrew was kneeling over something with Lisa and couple of other ladies standing around looking down, handing him something. I thought what is going on, is someone hurt. Then I saw someone with a beard kneeling down beside Andrew, and thought that looks like my dad. Sure enough mom and dad were in Ft. Wayne at campus and had drove out to say hi. Just in time to help with clean up duty. When I got to the center of the circle of people I saw poor Elisea naked and covered in poopy. Andrew got her all cleaned up with the help of some wipe "handerouters". It was a big mess. Lisa came out with some stained shorts, but told me not to worry about it. When it is your own kids poop its o.k. but when it is so other kid's poop, thats yucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment