Well the weekend was a success. We got the floor done, which was a lot of work. When we got there on Thursday Andrew, the kids, and I empty the garage in about 20-30 minutes. I was thinking "oh this won't be too bad". Wrong! The cleaning of the floor took forever and was very hard work. But the painting, Friday morning only took about 2 hours and it came out really good. Becky was happy with it, so that is the most important thing. It did rain this morning, with all of Becky's stuff sitting out in the rain. That sure made the putting back process a little more difficult. The kids spent the weekend in Grandma's kiddie pool, since it was so hot.



Friday night she got to spend some time with the grand kids while Andrew and I went out. That was really nice.
It was a nice weekend. Tomorrow should be fun, we have our 2nd church picnic. Hopefully it won't be too hot.
Here is the bright spot of the trip. All three kids slept till we got to Fishers (about 1 1/2 hours). Even Elisea!!!!! They also slept on the way back for about an hour then were really good in the car. Even Elisea!!!! No screaming from Elisea!!!! What a great treat for Andrew and I!
No comments:
Post a Comment