
Elisea had a good day yesterday. She took her first ride in the red swing. I think she liked swinging, well lets just say she didn't cry. That's a good indication for her. She sat in there for a long time. I think it is time for the exersaucer (?).

She also had a great bath and didn't even scream, another big deal for her. We had all three kids in the tub at the same time. It was a tight fit, but really cute.
I think her cold is getting better, she is not as congested today.
We are leaving for B'burg in about 30 minutes. Andrew and I are helping Becky seal her garage floor. It means moving of all her stuff out of the garage, sealing the floor, then moving the stuff back in. Hopefully it goes quickly and smoothly. She wanted this for her birthday, Happy Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment