We went to Elisea's doctor appointment today. He said that the hip is almost back to normal (a month ago he said it was still loose). A normal hip measures 60 and hers is 57. The plan is to keep her in the harness for 2 more weeks, then see her in 6 weeks. He also wants another round of x-rays and a check up 6 months after that. Sounds good.
The other 2 kids were great. It was a challenge to be at the doctors at 8am, we were 5 minutes late. Not bad for 3 kids. I cheated a little and put everyone to bed in their clothes (a little trick I learned from Ashlee Trammel). Then it was just shoes and out the door.
The kids were so good we stopped at McDonalds for a biscuit and Big Lots for some laundry baskets.
It is a hot sticky day so I'm predicting a pool and Slip & Slide day.
The kids were so good we stopped at McDonalds for a biscuit and Big Lots for some laundry baskets.
It is a hot sticky day so I'm predicting a pool and Slip & Slide day.
No comments:
Post a Comment