Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm Losing my Patience

I hate dinner time! It took Ethan a hour to eat 10 bites for pork and 3 bites of carrot. He didn't even have enough time to eat the carrot because we would have been late to Andrew's softball game. I must have said I'm losing my patience because it was repeated to me from Ethan in the car on the way. It is so frustrating to sit there and watch him not eat his dinner or store it in his chipmunk checks.

We were listening to Toby Mac on the way to the game and I was skipping through some songs. Ethan said "Mommy, I'm losing my patience".

Why is it they always listen to and repeat the things you don't want them to. It is hard to always think about what I'm going to say, before I say it. Tonight was an example of what happens when my guard was down.

No comments: