Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random Updates

Andrew told me I should record some of the funny things our kids are doing and saying lately.

Ethan:
  • Calls Elizabeth "Libbeth"
  • Loves "beat down time" which has all the fun sayings "bring it on brother", "bring you down to China town", "thats what I"m talking about"
  • Jumping in the water and can swim with his life vest on
  • Still likes trains
Elizabeth:
  • Calls herself "Libbeths"
  • New words she can say: pees (please), let go (lets go), E-on (Ethan), no, papa (grandpa)
  • Likes to play upstairs by herself, or with Ethan
  • Loves her play kitchen
  • Has the sweetest little curls
  • Still likes her babies
  • Running more side to side then forward

Elisea:
  • Sleeps through the night till around 5am
  • Doesn't scream in her carseat anymore
  • Still likes to sleep on her belly, but will sleep on her back now
  • Likes to sit up and can hold her head really steady
  • Starting to get some hair, still has the blue eyes
  • Starting to use her pacifier
I'm sure there is more but that is all I can think about now.

No comments: