I thought it would be fun to play with some water balloons tonight after dinner. I took Ethan and Elizabeth out with me (Elisea was of course sleeping) and we started filling up the water balloons. They had fun throwing them, then we started to build up our supply for when Daddy would come out.
Ethan was chasing after Andrew with the balloons, but of course he would jump out the way before they would hit him. I then made the mistake of throwing them at Andrew. To make a long story short, I ended up soaked, Ethan ended up crying because Daddy popped all the "bubbles" (balloons), and some how Andrew stayed dry.
So, we made some more and Ethan and I (Elizabeth wasn't really crazy about being splashed by braking balloons) continued the war with Daddy. Daddy won, hands down. It was a nice night for a water balloon fight, since it was 90 today and humid.
I should have brought the camera out, maybe it would have protected me from the balloons. Maybe not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment