1. Elizabeth hurt herself this afternoon, when I was nursing Elisea. I told her to go see Ethan he would give her a hug, as a helped her onto Ethan's lap. He said "No Mommy I can't handle this it is to hard for me"
2. "Mommy take of picture of me in the ditch, take a picture of me playing ball, take a picture of me in the sandbox, take a picture of that tree........ and so on" Maybe I take to many pictures of him.

3. Elisea was starting to cry tonight after bathtime, nothing new. Ethan said "Oh she started her motor up" (that is what we call her crying)
4. We made a new train track, "I like that new train track, it make Murdock wiggle."
5. Tonight while tucking him into bed he said, "I'm hot" and then starts singing his favorite Toby Mac song. " FIRE, Hot fame and a flicker, catch a fire catch a fire for God, whoops a daisy whoops a daisy, come on going catch that......"
6. The other day he put his hands on his back and said "Oh my back is killing me" (that is what I have been saying after picking beans)
7. I was making dinner the other night, when Ethan came through the kitchen. "What are you cooking Mommy?" "I'm cooking rice". Ethan said "Oh yummy, did you like my attitude?" (We are working on a positive attitude about meal time.
I'm sure there are many more. He is so funny and brings to much joy to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment