Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fashionable Shopper...Practice Birthday

Elizabeth was doing some shopping this morning at our play store. She is a very fashionable shopper, I never look that cute when I go to Wal-Mart. She loved those beads and wore them outside all morning. Well maybe wore isn't the right word, there was some, "Elizabeth put get the beads out of your mouth and put them on". Do you want mommy to put them inside "No"?

It was a fun morning playing upstairs with the kids. We had a play picnic and then a practice birthday party for Elizabeth. The birthday picnic was complete with the singing of "Happy Birthday" and blowing out the candles. Even Elisea was excited about the birthday picnic.

These are the mornings I love being home with them and think how much I would miss if I wasn't. I'm trying to let some things go a spend more time just playing in the morning with the kids. It is hard for me to do, but I think that especially Elizabeth needs that right now. She is going through a mommy hold me phase. I think it might be since I spend so much time holding Elisea. Spending more time playing with her helped last time she went through this. Ethan always wants me to play trains with him, so I'm trying to make more time for that too.

No comments: