Friday, August 22, 2008

Zoo with Friends

We had another fun day at the zoo, this time with Angie and her girls. It was wonderfully empty, with all the kids back in school. We had a nice picnic lunch (with a peacock) and then headed into the zoo. Here are some of the highlights. Thanks again for the fun day Angie. I was thinking about milkshakes the whole way home!
This sea lion was very friendly today.
She came right over to say hi.

The frog pond is always a hit.
Especially since it got hot.


We all had fun in the mazes. The large maze was
more challenging. I don't think I would
do so good on Survivor. The little maze was nice for
the kids. The girls played a little follow the leader and
kept going around and around the same spot.
They were giggling the whole time.






No comments: