Yes another day of applesaucing. I'm not sure if that is a word, but I'm making it one. I got 4 more canners done between all the other activities of the day.
Ethan and Elizabeth helped me with laundry this morning, played in the sandbox, with their cars out front, and on the swings. I just followed them around the yard with my cutting board, knife, and bucket of apples. Elisea was so good for me. She sat in the stroller for about an hour just watching the kids. Then she took a long nap in the afternoon.
The evening was a little stressful. I was trying to get more apples done and Andrew was just wiped out from the weekend and a long week last week at work. Lucky I had some extra patience for the kids and we all worked on the applesauce together. Ethan was a great helper and loved cranking the strainer. I got 2 more canners done and that brings the total to 105 quarts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment