Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sesame Street ="Speeding Bolt"

I think my kids have been deprived...of Sesame Street that is. They usually watch Clifford in the mornings on PBS, but haven't been able to find it. It is on later in the morning and after Clifford Sesame Street came on. I don't think they have ever seen the show, they were glued to it. It has been a while since they have all been glued to a movie or show like that. Wonderful, I thought I will try to get something done so I can work on the apples later. Sure enough I was like a "speeding bolt" as Ethan would say. Here is what I got done: a load of laundry done, laundry put away, sausage cooked up, dinner prep done, lunch made, dishes washed, bathrooms cleaned, kitchen floor swept, refrigerator cleaned out. Whew that was trying to type.

After Sesame Street we did our calendar and story time. Ethan is getting really good at his letter recognition. He was able to find certain letters in words and he was able to find numbers on the calender. He is getting there.

When we were finished with our story we headed out for our typical morning. Playing and Apples. I'm so sick of apples. I about cried last night we took the last batch to get washed in the pool. You know how us rednecks wash our apples. The apples were in a big cooler and I was thinking oh thats about 1 maybe 1 1/2 buckets full. It was 3 very full bucket!!! All together now "Have patience have patience, don't be in such a hurry....."

No comments: