Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for...
  1. Andrew's help in the yard and garden. It was so nice having him help cut up tomatoes. I didn't realize how nice till I cut up a batch by myself today. He has been such a good help in the garden this year, especially with watering.
  2. Giggling kids. I love the sound of the kids laughing. They are so fun to play with and add such joy to my day.
  3. Wonderful tomato plants.
  4. God's promise that his is in control of everything. Even something as big (to us) as Andrew's job situation. We are continuing to trust God in this situation.

2 comments:

Busy1 said...

could Andrew's job be cut? Or just his work conditions??

momof3Es said...

His job is being cut, so we are just waiting to see if the plant picks him up or if GM wants to move him.