We had the Malentis over for dinner tonight. Ethan has been so excited ever since I told him they were coming. All day he has been asking when Zachary would be coming over. They had a great time playing trains in Ethan's room and they did some type of "cooking" in the play kitchen. The girls did pretty good playing, but really just bothered the boys most of the time. You know typical sister stuff.
With the kids playing upstairs the adults had some time to visit. Rochelle and I talked scrap booking and the men talked about, well I don't know what they talked about. Guy stuff I guess.
It was a really nice evening, that ran a little bit late. They were pulling about about 10:30. Our kids crashed. They didn't even move after they went to bed. I'm hoping they will sleep in tomorrow, especially since Andrew has to work tomorrow. Bummer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment