Since Andrew had to work on Saturday it made for a really short weekend.
Saturday was such a beautiful fall day we (the kids and I) decided to go to the library and then the park. The kids of course enjoyed the library and picked a bunch of books and a couple of movies. After the library we headed over the park. They both got right to climbing, running, jumping, swinging, and sliding. I think this was just what everyone needed. Elizabeth is just a monkey and has been literally climbing the walls, dressers, shelves and just about anything she can. Since there was so school (obviously) on Saturday was went over the school playground. This was a special treat for the kids. There were a lot of climbing toys, which was great for the monkey girl. I wish I would have taken the camera because I would have gotten some great pictures of her. About 1 the Elizabeth was getting tired so, we packed up and headed home.
The kids took great naps and I was able to get a little scrapbooking done. Andrew got home from work around 4 and surprised us by suggesting we head down to the Chinese restaurant in Bluffton. The kids did great at the restaurant and they both even ate broccoli, Elizabeth had 2 big bites. She tried some orange to and really liked that. I'm really trying to get them to try new foods and they are doing very good with them. Elisea was very interested in every ones plate and kept grabbing at Ethan's. I think she is getting ready for food.
Sunday was back to normal. Church in the morning and Pioneer Clubs at night. We had a great ABF lesson, Mark was on fire and Pastor Scott's message was challenging as usual. The nursery was full of crying kids at Pioneer Clubs, so that was a little frustrating. The good thing was that Elisea was not one of them. We survived and headed home for bed.
Another weekend in the record books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment