We got some kind of virus on the computer last Thursday and had to take it somewhere to get the hard drive erased. Everything is o.k. now, but I will have to reload Picasa and resave bookmarked websites and stuff like that. At least we got it fixed, before it got to bad. We had like 45 emails in the inbox when I checked it this morning.
--------------------
Other news is that we moved Elisea down stairs to sleep. She was waking up 2-3 times a night and just couldn't get back to sleep. Then Elizabeth would wake up and round and round we went. I was getting about 4 hours of sleep. On the way to church on Sunday we decided to just move the crib and see how she did, if nothing else we could just let her cry it out for a couple of nights. Surprise surprise, they both slept through the night and have ever since. Yeah for everyone.!
-------------------
Preschool with Ethan is going pretty well. I got a white board at Walmart the other day and he loves writing his letters on it. He does really good with that! The hardest part is keeping Elizabeth busy. I did have a really good conversation with Roechelle and Jeanne on Tuesday after Bible study. Jeanne is so encouraging and positive, I just love her.
------------------
Andrew was a wonderful husband on Tuesday night and watched the kids for an extended time for me. Jeanne arranges a night out for some of the ladies in our Bible study (who are also in our ABF). We had such a great time at Applebee's.
------------------
We had our fall work day last Saturday. We got a lot done and the church property looked awesome after every one's hard work. It was a beautiful fall day and the kids got to play on the ark when we were all done.
No comments:
Post a Comment