Thursday, October 9, 2008

Successful Errand Run

When I saw the mailman drop off our mail this morning it reminded me, I needed stamps. So I loaded up all the kids and we headed to the post office.

I also had to run to the bank.

Since we were out I thought it would be a great time get my license renewed. The lady at Walmart noticed that it was expired. I had been driving with an expired license since May. Oops! I know the thought of a license branch with 3 kids was overwhelming to me too. But it needed to be done. I walked in a was pleasantly surprised, no line and no wait. I think it took longer to get all the kids out of the car then to get the new license.

Then to the post office.

Then since everyone was being good (even Elisea) we went to Walmart so Ethan could look for his Cars car since he returned something he got for his birthday. I picked up my medicine and then we looked for the car. Sure enough they had "Chick" way in the back, the one he was looking for. Yeah!

It was a very successful day all around.

No comments: