Saturday, November 29, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree

After a long morning we finally got the tree put up and started decorating. Ethan did great and had fun looking at all of his ornaments. Elizabeth on the other hand thought they were toys and just wanted to play with them. Elisea took a nap, but doesn't have any ornaments anyways. Andrew stepped in and helped, which made things go much smoother. Just like the Gingerbread train, the tree looks like a 2 and 4 year old decorated it. With help from Andrew I got the rest of the house decorated. Elizabeth and I finished putting up the Christmas village, when the boys went hunting (no deer). I think that it just about all the activities I can handle for the weekend. I'm taking tomorrow off.

Here they are unwrapping their ornaments.
Elizabeth is putting on her ornament from her
1st Christmas.

Ethan is putting on a Smores
ornament. He wanted to eat it, but we
told him that is not a good idea.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: