So, Elisea may be backsliding a little bit.
On Sunday she fussed a little bit when I dropped her off in the nursery, but I thought she might be o.k. I thought wrong. I was in class for about 5 minutes when I felt that wonderful tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see my buddy Earl (usher) smiling in the doorway of our classroom. He informed me "she's not happy." Sure enough when I got over there she was a mess. I took her from the poor women in the nursery and she stopped crying immediately. I rocked her for about 5-10 minutes and she was fast asleep.
She has also started the "clingy" thing at home. She is fine with Andrew as long as I'm in the room, but as soon as I walk out she starts crying. Then when I walk in the room she laughs and smiles at me.
I think she is going to be my Koala Bear till she is like 10 years old. Since we are planning on homeschooling the only time she will be away from me is on Sunday morning. Those poor nursery workers. I think I should start praying for them now.
===================================================
It is only December 1st and we are all suffering from cabin fever. Ethan is really having a hard time. He has been just so naughty today and wild. Elizabeth just follows me around all day. Elisea could care less, as long as she is on my hip. I on the other hand have been dreaming about going to a coffee house, getting an overpriced cup of coffee and just sit there for and hour doing nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment