So even though there was just enough snow to cover the ground, Ethan wanted to go play in it. Elizabeth got in on the action and said "me no too" (me snow too). Since Elisea was asleep for her morning nap I thought I would try it. Of course I had to hunt down coats, snowpants, and boots for Ethan and Elizabeth. I try to be pretty organized so I found stuff pretty quick. Which is good because the kids were ready to get out there. It was a littel cold, but the fresh air felt great.
Elizabeth got her gloves wet and she started to get cold, so we headed in. Ethan is still a little tired from his sickness, so he was ready to come in to. Getting ready just takes forever and when you are only out for about 20 minutes it doesn't seem worth the effort. It was nice to get outside for a little while and breath germ free air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment