Ethan had Ried's birthday party this morning at 10am. So when Andrew got home from hunting (still no deer) we all headed over to the Trammel's house. They have a huge house, with a lot of room to run around. Ethan had fun playing the games and of course having cupcakes. Ried like the transformer that Ethan picked out for him. Elizabeth didn't last long and kept saying "go bye bye". She was tired and ready for a nap, plus she doesn't do good when there is a lot going on. We had a good time and I was glad we stayed, because Ashlee really needed the help. I would too, with 5 kids of my own and 4 4yr old boys running around. I was able to help her get the lunch ready and Andrew made the Transformer masks for the boys, after he took a nap with Elisea.
After the party we came home and everyone crashed. Andrew headed out to hunt and I worked on a little bit of scrapbooking. I have to keep plugging along with that or I will never get it done.
Tomorrow is Andrew's 31st birthday. The kids are really excited about another birthday party, Andrew isn't. Andrew is never excited about his birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment