Our Bible story this morning was about the wise men following the star to baby Jesus. So, for craft time we made wands with shinny stars on the end. Ethan was running through the house saying "I'm following the star, I'm following the star". Elizabeth heard and saw Ethan and got in on the act, but it turned into just some running and yelling.
I got some video of the event and of course they wanted to watch it. This lead to viewing old videos. So we put in one of the first DVDs I took, when Elizabeth was a new born and Ethan was around 2. They were both just hypnotized by it, especially Ethan. He loved watching himself play trains and just talk. It was fun to sit and watch them and see how much they have grown. I was thinking how quickly the 2 years have gone by. I think about Angie's quote on her Blog, it is so true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment