All our hard work paid off and we had a great spread. Elizabeth continued to ask for more food...beans, jello, marshmallow, jello, marshmallows. Ethan ate really good as well. He even said he liked the turkey and of course loved the sweet potatoes. Andrew and I enjoyed our Thanksgiving lunch as well. Elisea woke up just as we were sitting down to eat. She sat with me for a little while and sampled the spread. Elisea tried mashed potatoes (thumbs down), sweet potatoes (thumbs up) and roll (thumbs??)

Yummy Pie! We used our fancy china and the kids even got
to use fancy glass glasses. Ethan thought it was very cool.
We topped the meal off with of course pumpkin pie.
I told Andrew I wasn't cooking dinner tonight. He said that was fine because he didn't know is he would even have room. Ethan was excited about eating "snacks and popcorn" for dinner.

1 comment:
We missed you guys!!! I'm so glad you had fun though!! I can't wait to let the girls play together!!
Post a Comment