Elizabeth came in to were Elisea was sitting and looked at her. I told her Elisea is pooping. She looked at Elisea and then looked at me and turned up her nose. It was like she was totally grossed out that she would be pooping right there in the middle of the floor. Never mind that Elizabeth does the same thing.
Potty training Elizabeth is going to be a chore. I put her in some big girl pants the other day. She had just had a lot to drink, so I thought it might be a good time to try it. I was just testing the waters to see if she was at all ready. She is only 2 and 1/2. Elizabeth stayed dry for almost a whole hour. We (Ethan and myself) were asking her if she needed to go, but she would just say no. After about a hour we came downstairs and I put her in a diaper. Sure enough 10 minutes later she went in the diaper. Maybe it is a good thing she didn't go in the big girl pants and only in the diaper. I don't know.... I'm not a big fan of potty training.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the encouragement!! It's good to know that other kids get their teeth later too! I've heard that the longer it takes, the healthier their teeth are, so I hope it's true! I'm sorry, I haven't gone through potty training yet, so I have no good advice for you!! I hope it goes smoothly!!
Post a Comment