We have been trying to finish up our Christmas shopping the past couple of days. Ethan said today about Christmas shopping "us boys don't do Christmas shopping, we are just going to stay her and wrestle". The kids have been really great and Andrew has been such a big help to have along.
I don't blame him it was crazy busy and the road were a little snowy. We saw a few slide offs, but we got there safe and home safe. I finished all my shopping, Andrew still has a little to finish up. I got most of my wrapping done this afternoon and I plan on finishing the rest tonight. I just love wrapping. I should be cleaning or doing laundry, but wrapping is more fun.
========================================
Tonight the Ethan was pulling is car case around the "circle" and Elizabeth was chasing him with her baby in the stroller. Elisea was in the saucer just loving it. They would come running around the corner giggling making all kinds of noise. She was right in the middle of it. They were having so much fun. I can tell when it is winter and we haven't been outside. They start running around the "circle". Oh well, what ever helps to get there wiggles out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment