Sunday, December 7, 2008
Sunday school AND church
After last Sunday when I spent the whole time in the nursery and then the foyer with Elisea, I decided we needed a new plan. I took her in with us to Sunday school. She did really good and was fairly quiet. She fell asleep about half way through class and I was able to enjoy the whole class. No interruption, that was wonderful. I dropped her off in the nursery and was fully expecting them to come get me right in the middle of the sermon. To my surprise when I picked her up they said she had just been wonderful and happy. They even gave her the happy baby award (a little inside thing in the nursery). I know, I about fell over. I was a wonderful Sunday. I got to enjoy a great ABF lesson and a wonderful Christmas themed sermon. It really helped me focus on the true meaning of Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment