- I'm still scared of the dark.
- I'm allergic to penicillin.
- I flipped a four wheeler end over end going up a steep hill.
- I have the first chapter and half the the second chapter of James memorized.
- I would love to have someone drive me everywhere...I hate driving.
- I love scrapbooking, but I'm so far behind it is overwhelming.
- I have only flown on a plane 2 times; once to Germany and then to Florida.
- I have never broke a bone and only had stitches once, on my hand in 7th grade.
- I saw President Ronald Reagen when I was in 1st grade. He landed at the Purdue airport and we had a class trip to go see him.
- I fainted at the changing of the guard in Arlington Cemetery.
- I love teaching children.
- My freshman year in high school I played three sports; volleyball, basketball, and tennis.
- I worked at Ace Hardware with my Grandma as my first job.
- I love cooking and baking.
- My dream job would be landscaping, well maybe just the planting plants.
- I love coloring, good thing I have kids to color with or I would just be wasting time.
- I pray daily for God to be drawing my children to him and that they would have a personal relationship with him. My deepest pray is that they will one day except Jesus in there hearts and live a life pleasing to him. I pray the same thing for their future husbands and wife.
- I'm still reading through the Bible in a year. Andrew has already lapped me, but I'm still plugging away. I love reading truths from the Bible every morning, it really helps me throughout the day.
- I learned to ice skate as soon as I could walk.
- I'm a night owl, but my kids force me into being a morning person as well.
- I love staying home with the kids and wouldn't change it for the world. Even though some days are more challenging then others.
- I can sing "There's a Whole in the Bottom of the Sea" (camp song) really fast.
- I love to camp in the middle of the national forest where I'm surrounded by trees and nothing else.
- I grew up next door to both sets of grandparents and I love them dearly.
- I'm married to my best friend for almost 10 years now. Wow
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
25 Things About Me
Here are the 25 random facts you may not know about me (fun idea Angie)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment