Monday, January 19, 2009

Vacation Day

Andrew had today off, but of course he wasn't going to just sit around eating bonbons watching TV. He and Ethan went to church to finish cleaning up after the ice storm we had in December. It was pretty cold out this morning, so I stayed on with the girls. The girls got naps, we got to play with all our girl toys and I got caught up on some house work. It was a fun morning with the girls, but we all missed the boys.

They boys finished all the work at church and were home just in time for dinner. Andrew said Ethan did great, but that Ethan also took an hour and a half lunch break. It would be nice if we all could have an hour and a half lunch break. Ethan did say it was fun climbing the big piles of snow in the church parking lot and riding the four wheeler in the snow. The girls and I made some cookies and finished up some thing around the house. A productive vacation day.

No comments: