Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Much Fun

We finally got out in the snow today. It was a little cold with the wind, but it was fun to play in the deep snow. Andrew said after plowing last night we definitely got 6 or 7 inches. Ethan and Elizabeth had a blast climbing the big snow pile Andrew made when he plowed. They had even more fun sliding down it. Elizabeth didn't last real long, but at least we all got some fresh air.

Here they are on top of the snow pile.
Down they go...who needs sleds
Ethan's climbing up for another turn
and I just love that smile on
Elizabeth's face.

Ethan completing another
successful slide down the
snow pile.



3 comments:

Faith said...

Oh man, how fun!!! I'd like to join them!!

Anonymous said...

We miss the snow!!! Ok maybe not the snow, but the fun times playing with the kids in the snow. Sending you sunshine from Sydney!!

Grandma Becky said...

Great pictures! Looks like they had fun, in spite of the rosy cheeks! I put one of the pics on my laptop background.
We had 12.5 inches here.