- My sweet girls. Having girls lets me play tea parties, play with Strawberry shortcake dolls, play with dollhouses and baby dolls even though I'm an adult. It is so much fun playing with them and watching them learn how to play.
- My big boy. Ethan is so much fun to play with as well. Even though playing trains can get old sometimes, it is fun to race cars with him and he loves playing games with me. Ahhh a fellow gamer. Plus I will always have some one to ride four wheelers with and help me in the garden.
- The changing seasons. I love seeing God's creation change before my eyes. It is fun to enjoy all the seasons he created.
- North Park, our new church home. I love all the people there and we have formed some wonderful friendships. We became official members 2 weeks ago.
- Pioneer Clubs and Kristi Wolfe (new children's director). Pioneer Clubs has been great for the kids and I really love helping them learn there verses each week. It is a great challenge for me too. I have really slipped in my Bible memory, so it is a great way to help me get back to memorizing God's word. Secondly Kristi Wolfe, I just don't know how to explain how great she is. I have never been around someone who is so passionate about teaching kids about God. She has such a high view of God and really wants the kids to as well. I love how she challenges them each week and how she is helping them memorize all of Psalm 1. Our kids are so privileged to be under her direction and teaching. I also love the things that Ethan repeats from his lesson on Sunday. Not just God is powerful or God is good or God loves us, but things like "Jesus was the true King" and "God is Man" and "God is Sovereign" and "Satan is evil and wants us to be evil". He is getting such a wonderful foundation.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Thankful Thursday
Today I'm thankful for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment