When you are talking about the dr and sickness, buy1 get2 free is never a good thing. I took Ethan to the doctor today, since he had been sick with a cold for a week now. He was up screaming every 2 hours last night that his ear hurt. I was expecting the dr to say oh it is just a head cold. One look in his ears and he said "2 ear infections". Plus all three kids have had this junk coming out of their eyes this week too. One look at that and he said "pink eye, all 3 of them". He peeked in the girls ears just for a check and found 2 ear infections in Elisea, but thankfully Elizabeth was clear.
So back to the pharmacy and back on antibiotics. Plus no church, we are under house arrest until their eyes are clear. Really this is getting a bit humorous or ridiculous, I cann't decided. At least it is nothing major and it is an easy fix. I would rather spend my time with the kids at the park, then in the dr office. Ah, summer is on it's way...I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment