On the way to the doctors yesterday Ethan was talking about birthday cakes. "This year mommy, I want a yellow snake cake. " I said "a yellow snake cake, that sounds good". Then Elizabeth speaks up and says "mama my birthday horsie cake". I asked "oh a horse cake, what color do you want your horsie to be?" This was a silly question of course the answer was "pink".
After the doctor we went to Walmart to get my medicine. While it was being filled we went to check out the toys. I told the kids maybe we could look for something Elisea would like for her birthday. So we were walking down through the toy department and of course Elizabeth was pushing the buttons on all the loud toys. She must have found one she really liked because she turned to me and said "this my birthday". I guess she is making her list early this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment