Saturday, September 5, 2009
That's something you don't hear everyday...
Bedtime is always a chore, but even more since Elisea is now in with Elizabeth. Tonight I heard Elizabeth crying upstairs, nothing new. When I got up to the girls room, I found Elizabeth in Elisea's crib. Elizabeth was sobbing while trying to tell me something and Elisea was standing grinning ear to ear. I finally got Elizabeth calmed down and could understand what she was saying. "Elisea bite my bottom...she bite my new Dora jamams!" Trying to get her to understand the error of her ways I asked "would she have bitten you if you were in your bed?" Elizabeth's response was a confident "YES...She bite my bottom and it weally hurt". No matter my disobedience, she was still pleading her case. I just love parenting, it is always good for a laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment