Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My loves....

I'm sure this list could be endless, but here are a few of the things I love about my family....

  • Elizabeth and Ethan love each other so much that they want to share a room together
  • Andrew plays wrestle time with the kids, even on a full tummy and when he is so tired
  • my kids love each other; Elizabeth finding Elisea's stuffies and saying "look what my found"
  • homeschooling Ethan and Elizabeth
  • Elisea sees me cooking at the counter she pulls her chair over just like the big kids
  • Elizabeth calls Cool Whip, Kool aide and craft time "crap time"
  • we got to go apple picking two times together this year
  • watching Elisea wave and say "nigh nigh" to everyone, while blowing kisses
  • our popcorn dinner while watching football on Sunday nights
  • watching Andrew color with the kids after dinner ( I think he enjoys it more then they do)
  • Elisea's words "nigh nigh" "sit down" "bye bye" "etan" "mommy daddy" "doddy"(doggie) sign for "more" and "please" with a big smile
  • Ethan's protection of his sisters
  • that I can say a verse about 2 time to Ethan and he has it down cold
  • God's grace to our family
  • Elizabeth's energy for life

No comments: