Monday, November 2, 2009

Leaf Animals & other school crafts

If I saved every craft and coloring page my kids create I would need another house. I'm taking pictures to help remember them. They have been doing great at school and of course love craft time. We are starting a study on Creation this week, then into the rest of Genesis. For the month of November we are focusing on thankfulness, fall, food pyramid, and starting again letter a day study. I see so many improvements in the kids even though it has only been a few months. Elizabeth is getting much better at coloring, staying in her seat, drawing things, counting, and her shapes. Ethan has every letter sound, big letter little letter, beginning and ending sounds of words, and his coloring is getting really good. He has even read his first book, thanks to some old Abeka books. They are both really hard workers and love school.

Acorn people

"W" is for Watermelon
(the seeds were their finger prints
which they loved doing)

Leaf apple orchard

Leaf animals
Elizabeth's were butterflies and a mouse
Ethan's were fish, turtle, mouseEthan's way to "protect"
his highlighters from
"other students"

No comments: