Andrew went back to work today after a 2 week vacation. The kids and I ran some errands this morning, then came home to start on the laundry. Ah the laundry, how I love you. I don't really mind doing laundry, but when the laundry room and bathroom are under construction it can be a challenge. Lets just say that I had to hook up a hose to pump the water out of the washing machine, through the open wall, to dump out hole were the toilet was. This is going to be a long project I can already tell. Andrew and Mr. Steve (from church) are going to be working and hopefully finishing it this weekend. I have been thinking about how thankful I am God gave me a husband who can fix these things, and friends who are so willing to help. We have another friend at church who offered to come and tile and paint for us.
Laundry Room;
Laundry Room;missing the washer and dryer
Anyways back to the week. We are coming down off the Christmas high and settling back into a routine. Reorganize is the name of the game this week! The kids are enjoying their new toys and Ethan & Elizabeth have been "camping" in Elizabeth's new tent. As much as I love vacations I'm ready to get back on a schedule.

No comments:
Post a Comment