The other day I was trying to get Ethan to go play with his sisters upstairs. Elizabeth was all dressed up like a princess and ready to play. This is how the conversation went;
E: I'm not going to play princess
Me: Just go upstairs and play, you can be the prince
E: I'm not being the prince
Me: The prince can be the princess brother, you are like next in line to be king
E: I'm not playing prince or princess
Elizabeth in the mean time is "walking" up the stair in her princess dress and high heels, stepping and tripping on her dress the whole way.
Me: O.k., How about you pretend you are dogs.
E: (face lights up) Oh yeah lets do that.
Me: Good, you can be the princess' dog.
E: Oh, mom why did you have to say that?
Me: Just go upstairs and play trains then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment