Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My favorite sayings from the week

Ethan:
He came to me the other night right before dinner with his helmet on. I was thinking hmmm? He then told me "Mommy I've been thinking about learning to ride my bike in the dark...I just need a light"

Elizabeth:
It was light during bath time last night, do to the time change. I think it was a little confusing to Elizabeth. When I told her it was time to get out of the tub, this was her reply. "Are we going to get out of the tub and go upstairs and put our jamas on and read the Bible and get into our beds and get under our covers and go to sleep?" I told her "yes, that is what we do after baths". "Ah man" was her reply.

Elisea:
Has been walking around the house lately. "Mommy where are you" "Enan where are you, where Enan". I just love it.

No comments: