What I love about Ethan;
The excitement me has for learning the Bible.
The knowledge and understanding he has of God and man at such a young age.
The way he loves and protects his sisters.
His creativity.
His hard working attitude.
His desire to be just like Daddy.
Hearing him read all by himself.
What I love about Elizabeth;
The way she calls Daddy "hey mister" in that silly little voice.
The way she loves life and always wakes up with a smile.
The way she holds up one finger and says "There is only ONE God".
The way her imagination works.
The way she says Cinderella ("Cindallella").
Her helpful attitude.
Her kindness to her friends.
What I love about Elisea;
The way she adores here big brother.
The way she plays in the dollhouse with her sister.
Her chubby tummy at the end of the day.
Watching her learn from her brother and sister.
Seeing her face light up as she comes down the slide.
What I love about my husband;
His passion and desire to study The Word, daily.
His willingness to play wrestle time even when he is tired and after just finishing a big meal.
His tenderness with his little girls.
How he teaches Ethan to be a "mans man".
His support in parenting our children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment