Thursday, May 20, 2010

Garden Planting

Andrew has had the garden tilled for me for about 2 weeks, but with rain and then frost we had to wait. But today was a nice sunny day and I was going to get it planted! The kids did pretty good entertaining themselves with the hose and the water balloons. I explained to them "that this was Mommy's day to plant the garden". To which Elizabeth replied, "Mommy this is everyone's day". Yes true, but I have to get the garden planted today! So off they went to play and would join me for planting every now and then. Elizabeth was very fashionable in her "spinny dress" and splashing boots and Ethan was up to his ankles in mud. Elisea didn't get to far in the garden before decided it might not be the place for her. We did get it all planted, expect the corn. God sent us a nice gentle rain tonight for a watering.

No comments: