Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer Break is almost here...

This is our last official week of school. We will be doing some "school" over the summer, mainly reading and writing and of course crafts. I'm so impressed with Ethan and Elizabeth's hard work this year. Not every day was a dream, but they were great students for my first year of homeschooling. I'm really looking forward to next year and starting our new curriculum. I think we all had a successful first year and I so enjoyed watching my kids learn and grow throughout the year. I think I would miss that the most.

We are starting our summer vacation with a camping trip to the UP. It has been almost 3 years since we traveled up north and we are all ready. After that we are going to stay pretty busy this summer, traveling to Detroit with Andrew, gardening, some camping trips with friends, swimming at the Flegge's pool, Adventure Week, and other fun day activities. I'm sure the summer is going to fly!

No comments: