Friday, September 24, 2010

For my records only

Ethan's verse memory over the last year

Psalm 118:7 The Lord is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man


Exodus 20:12 Honor your Father and Mother

Luke 2:52 And Jesus grew in wisdom and sature and favor with God and men

I John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love on another for love comes from God

Your Word is Truth I John 17:17


Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever Hebrew 13:8



Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9



guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God and Savior and my hope is in you all day long Psalm 25:5



I will be glad and rejoice in your love because you saw my afflictions and knew the anguish of my soul. Psalm 31:7

Let us not give up meeting together as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another and all the more as we see the day approaching. Hebrews 10:25

Psalm 23

Psalm 1


Therefore encourage one another and build each other up. I Thes 5:11


Elizabeth's verse memory over the last year

I was glad when you said to me, let us go into the house of the Lord Psalms
God made me Psalms 100:3
Your hands made me Psalm 119:73
A happy heart makes you smile
Learn to do good Isaiah 1:17

I am precious to God




No comments: