Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sounds from our School Room...

Elizabeth " Look mommy I made my 5 right". Ethan turning to me with his hand covering his mouth "It's backwards...". "No Ethan you make your five backwards, hers is right". Ethan "Oh yeah that right...man I cann't believe that Elizabeth makes her five right and I make it backwards....I'm six years old for goodness sake"

"Mommy I cann't concentrate on my reading when the girls are in here...Mommy I cann't concentrate on this paper Elisea is bothering me...Elizabeth stopped jumping around by my desk I cann't concentrate on my math....."

"Mommy I want my book" Elisea

"Oh this math page is so easy peasy"

"Can we do our Bible story now....that was it that was such a short Bible story, read another one Mommy"

"Can I do another page mommy" Elizabeth

I'm cruising through my work today"

"Where is India on the map...where is Turkey...where is Mexico" "What is that big orange thing on the map...Russia? Oh that's right Russia"

"Can we pray and ask God to help me not get frustrated"

No comments: